Managed IT ServicesComputerHelpSOS takes care of your It, when you need us.
ComputerHelpSOS provides managed IT services in the District of Columbia, the Counties of Montgomery and Prince Georges in the State of Maryland, the Counties of Arlington and Fairfax and the Cities of Alexandria and Falls Church in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Have you ever thought getting a computer guy who comes to your office and simply fixes your issues without taking up too much of your time?
- Somebody with awesome reverse problem solving skills.
- Somebody who is professional and takes responsibility.
- Somebody who is friendly and detail oriented, but a fast worker.
- Somebody who is reliable and trustworthy, but with profound technical knowledge.
- Somebody who keeps your company data safe.
- No need to hire somebody full time if you only need a computer guy five hours a month for example.
- Somebody who can safe you money by protecting you from getting nickel and dimed to death.
- You just found this company. ComputerHelpSOS is located in Alexandria, Virginia.
- 15 minutes from the District of Columbia.
- Save big on managed it services by contracting a ComputerHelpSOS IT Technician for 5, 10 or 20 hours a month.
5 Star Rated
- 5 star rated with Google
- A + Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Angi’s Super Service Award 2019
- Angi’s Super Service Award 2020
Established in 2004
- Access Point Installs, Ubiquity access points, SonicWall access points
- CAT 5/6/POE Network Cable Installs
- AWS Cloud Administration
- Cloud flare Administration
- Community Services Website Management
- Data Recovery
- Dedicated Windows Servers
- DNS Administration
- Email Troubleshooting
- Exchange Server Administration
- Employee / Senior Surveillance with Software
- Google Workspace Administration
- Hard Drive / Solid State Upgrades
- Networking Issues
- Newsletter Setup and Management
- Network Cable Installs
- Plesk Server Administration
- New PC, Laptop setups & installs, Data Transfers
- PC, Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Mac Book Pro, IT Support , Troubleshooting
- Perpetual Backup Solutions
- PC Imaging
- Printer / Scanner Connectivity Issues
- Internet Issues
- Remote Access Servers
- Router & Switch Issues
- Security: Protect your PCs, laptops, tablets and phones from viruses, malware AND Ransomware, unauthorized microphone or video camera usage, etc.
- Terminal Servers
- Video Conferencing Systems
- Website Hosting & Management
- Windows Server Administration
- Word Press Website Administration
- Wireless WIFI Issues